1. Decide what you want (What's your target performance level)
2. Deconstructing the skill (Separate it into smaller sub-skills amd practice the most important one first)
3. Research the skill just enough to do the deconstruction and choose the most important sub-skills (but not so much that it becomes a barrier to practice)
4. Eliminate barriers to practice (make it to do what you want to do)
5. Pre-commit to practicing whatever it is that you want to be able to do for at least 20 hours.
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
We Have A New Youtube Channel!
Please Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2beSJGE
CP1 Services: http://www.cp1records.com/services.html
Digital Store: http://www.cp1records.com/store
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
6 Reasons Why Performing Artists Should Stay Fit
Maintaining your fitness as an artist should be a priority as exercising will not only help you to give a better performance it also has a lot of health benefits, from weight loss to disease prevention.
Staying fit can:
1 Improve Your Lungs and Breathing
Staying fit can improve lung power, which can also improve your singing ability; as your breathing techniques are essential when singing.
2 Improve Mood
Exercise does a lot more for our mental states than we think. It can make you feel better in yourself on a whole. And as a performing artists being in a good mood will help you to deliver your performance better, which will have a positive impact on your audience.
When you exercise something happens in your brain: a chemical to fight stress called endorphin is released and this change your mood and even make you happier.
These endorphins are like a drug that minimise discomfort and block the feeling of pain and it is even associated with a feeling of euphoria.
3 Increase Your Confidence
Exercise can increase your confidence, which you will need to perform infant of your fans.
Staying fit will also make you more optimistic and even reduce the symptoms of major depression in certain people.
4 Make You More Focus
Physical activities can strengthen your focus, boosts your decision-making skills and improves your memory. This is for artists in terms of remembering your set/queue and lyrics, whilst performing.
5 Improve Creativity
There are some great benefits to the creativity of an artist that stays fi:
Exercise will make you smarter, a better thinker, allow you to process information faster and even helps you pick up your productivity.
6 Increase Stamina
Staying fit will boost your energy levels and show a positive body language to your audience, and this will lead to a better physical interaction.
Giving a high-energy performance is a way of physically speaking to your audience, which is a way of transferring the musical energy to the fan.
With increased stamina you will be able to easily hype-up the crowed by jumping up and down, and also reach out to the fans on the far left and far right if its a big stage by running across stage.
7 Leave a Lasting Impression
Psychologically a high-energy performance always subconsciously leaves the audience feeling like they have been given their moneys worth.
People will remember your performance and your music because of the onstage visual performance you leave them with.
8 Controls Weight
Regular exercise has many benefits:
• Exercise helps you to burn calories
• The more you exercise, the less you need to reduce your food intake.
• Increasing your muscle mass
• Increase your metabolism
• Oxygenate your blood efficiently
• Deliver nutrients to your tissues
• Rev up your cardiovascular system
• Boost your circulation
Exercise also improves sleep quality. It can help you get a better night’s rest and leave you feeling ready to tackle the day
9 Combats Health Conditions and Disease
In general, people who exercise regularly are healthier and get sick less often. Regular workouts can help you prevent and manage many health problems, including:
• High blood pressure
• Cancer, including colon and breast cancer
• Type 2 diabetes
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• After following your exercise routine for a while, your heart and lungs won’t need to work as hard to function. This can give you more energy to propel you through your day.
By increasing your activity levels, you improve your blood circulation throughout your body and lower your risk of heart disease, including heart attacks.
Exercise also increases the number of white blood cells in your body. These are the cells that fight off pathogens, which can cause illness.
The revolution will not be televised it will be online www.cp1records.com