1. Decide what you want (What's your target performance level)
2. Deconstructing the skill (Separate it into smaller sub-skills amd practice the most important one first)
3. Research the skill just enough to do the deconstruction and choose the most important sub-skills (but not so much that it becomes a barrier to practice)
4. Eliminate barriers to practice (make it to do what you want to do)
5. Pre-commit to practicing whatever it is that you want to be able to do for at least 20 hours.
Contact us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Feel free to share your comments below
I want to get a little more personal with my readers and social media followers so lets get interacting... Want you to get in touch a...
The revolution will not be televised it will be online www.cp1records.com